[Ponte Alto] Cookie Bake-Off/ Newcomer's Meeting. Event Bid Vote & End of Quarter.

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Dec 7 11:43:25 PST 2016

Greetings unto the list:

Due to circumstances beyond our control we will not be putting in a bid for
Spring Crown Tournament as previously announced. Our sites (and we reached
out to 4) are all already booked with other events.  We will not be voting
on the event bid now at the Cookie-Bake off on Friday night as previously
announced.

Please enjoy the Baronial Cookie-Bake Off/Newcomer's Meeting on Friday
night.  Now 100% business free, also calories consumed during voting don't
count.

Happy Holidays,
Lady Caitilin
Seneschal