[Ponte Alto] Change in Site of Our Thursday Evening Heavy Weapons Fight Practice

Duncan Cooper duncan.l.cooper at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 11:23:08 PDT 2016

Greetings Heavy Weapons Fighters of Ponte Alto and Its Environs!

This Thursday, September 1st is the last night on which our heavy weapons
fight practice will be held outdoors in Tysons Pimmit Park. Starting next
week on Thursday, September 8th, our Thursday night practices will be held
indoors in the cafeteria (or the gymnasium if available) at Lemon Road
Elementary on Idylwood Road in Falls Church. Both rooms are very close to
the main front entrance to the school on the right hand side of the front
parking lot. For directions, see the Event Calendar page of the Barony of
Ponte Alto  web site.

To our Web Minister: Please change the event calendar page to read *Indoor*
Heavy Weapons Fight Practice on Thursday's from 6 PM  to 9 PM starting on
Thursday, September 8th. Thank you.

YIS

Duncan the Elder