[Ponte Alto] Battle on the Bay - Fiber Pavilion - Saturday, September 3, 10-3

Rúna RunaSCA at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 05:22:50 PDT 2016

Good morning good gentles,

Remember the Fiber Pavilions from Ruby Joust and Pennsic? We are attempting
to create something similar for Battle on the Bay. Come meet other fiber
artisans, bring a chair and your fiber toys over and relax with like-minded
folk from 10-3 on Saturday. We'll also have fiber toys available in the
pavilion, if you'd like to get acquainted with new equipment before you
invest. This pavilion will be whatever you want to make it.

https://storvik.atlantia.sca.org/events/battle-on-the-bay-2016/
​​

In service,

Lady Rúna Hofmansdóttir
MoAS, Barony of Lochmere

Per saltire vert and azure, in pale two cups Or and in fess two ravens
respectant argent