[Ponte Alto] Fw: watch video/ youtube Fukushima extinction event/ july 27, 2016

V Benson vbenson2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 17:22:22 PDT 2016

     On Monday, August 1, 2016 8:05 PM, V Benson <vbenson2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

 rense.com  Fukushima is totally out of control! % years of radiation and death. The Pacific ocean is destroyed the fishing industry and  people are geting sick all over the planet - radiation poisoning.  Then we have Hillary Clinton having as her running mate  Kaine and he is pro nuclear. Anyone after Fukushima who supports the nuclear industry is either a total idiot according to Yoichi Shimatsu or is totally criminal!  Kaine wants the same type reactors like the Hitachi GE one that absolutely blew up after that tsunami and  then  reactors  one and two had complete meltdowns . CHINA SYNDROME death to our planet EXTINCTION you idiots!  he wants to build one in Surrey, va. Fukushima has destroyed the world and they are SILENT not telling people  on this planet that death is the outcome. And Hillary is a murderer . She okayed the importation of radioactive isotope contaminated rice, green teas and food products from JAPAN ! WAKE UP  people we have an emergency on this planet! We have greedy stupid people who do not give a damn about children.   Watch also on You tube   Bernie Sanders leaves the democratic party goes back to being an Independent after release of emails/ YouTube  the end of the line! Bernie knows about the nuclear energy liars and their  deceit. It is NOT clean energy ! They must be absolutely diabolical and evil. I am sure Bernie got the message and realizes that he was making a pack with the devil when he went to the democratic convention!  I wrote and said he had the power to bring that evil woman to justice by just exposing Fukushima. He has the power.  In this video  there is a segment that shows Hillary Clinton having a weird seizure a series of weird head movements. It makes you wonder if there is something  neurological going on. It is scary. She should be in a hospital not running for president! It even looks like demonic possession some say? There is definitely something going on and it is scary!  Why doesn't Trump bring up Fukushima? We have a death cloud over the northern hemisphere and it is a big cover up . they are treating citizens like nincompoops. There is going to be a huge die off of people and the media is SILENT! GO RENT THE OLD GREGORY PECK MOVIE : ON THE BEACH!