[Ponte Alto] Lochmere's Nacht in der Stadt need retainers for the Excellencies.

Cassair Warwick cassair at verizon.net
Thu Apr 7 17:41:38 PDT 2016

Baron Alric and Baroness Cellah will be traveling north to Lochmere for
Nacht in Der Stadt on April 23. Thier excellencies would like to offer
hospitality and will be bringing the dayshade. Please let their
excellencies or I know if you would like to contribute.

Baroness Cellah is in need of retainers for the day.  If you are attending
and can spare some time to retain please let me know.  Baron Alric will be
on the fighting field most of the day, but he to may need retainers during
the day.

Thanks You,

Cassair

--
Lady Cassair Warwick
cassair at verizon.net
301-806-2324

Per pale gules and vert, a heart and on a chief argent three annulets azure