[Ponte Alto] Reminders - Business Meeting, End of Quarter, and More

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Sep 23 05:46:31 PDT 2015

Greetings fellow Pontoons:

This email is a reminder regarding several important dates/events coming up
in the next few weeks.

1.  The Baronial Business meeting is this Sunday 9/27/15 at 6pm.  We will
be meeting in the Undercroft - which is the meeting room under the church,
not in the educational building.  If you are an officer and cannot make the
meeting please email me your reports, prior to the start of the meeting.
We would like to be able to read your report into the meeting minutes.

2. Ponte Alto Singers - Prior to the business meeting on Sunday we will
have a practice at 5pm in the  Undercroft.  We will be doing a run through
of our songs for Chalice.  Please try to be there, as this is one of 3
practices left before Chalice.

3. Officers - September 30th is the close of the 3rd Quarter.  Please make
sure to file your Quarterly reports by the 15th of October (except
Exchequer)  Make sure to email me a copy of your reports.

4. Chalice of the Sun God - is October 10th - we would like to see everyone
out there!  There is still time to preregister.  Information for
preregistration can be found on the Baronial webpage.  If you have
volunteered to help with the event please try and make the Business Meeting
on 9/27.

5.  Baronial Polling - We have received all the approvals we need to
proceed with the Baronial Polling.  Look for letters to arrive in your mail
near the end of October.

Yours in service,
Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada
(Christine Menton)