[Ponte Alto] This one ISNT spam

Barb Barb at Ravenstreet.org
Fri Oct 16 13:27:21 PDT 2015

Thanks for all the alerts.  Yes, my account was hacked a couple months ago.
It's all locked up nice and tight now, but the damage was done: a few
messages were in the on-line folders, the email addresses from those were
harvested, and phishing/spoofing has been going out to those addresses
since, pretending to be me.

Apparently they are getting better, because they got through the usual
list-protection against spam.  But still be careful if you're seeing
anything from me that looks like an odd subject, because I think you know I
don't post here very much.  And - given my activity level - if it continues,
I may try to protect y'all and unsubscribe.

Best wishes,

Missy Anne