[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] Monday Archery at Grimmsfield

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 02:52:43 PDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Grimm via Announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 2:06 PM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Monday Archery at Grimmsfield
To: announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org, atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org,
archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org, moo at lists.stierbach.org

To my noble friends of the bow:

For once I am not bothering you for a Sunday Practice. Instead, I am
bugging you to announce extended hours for Mondays practice. Because of
Columbus Day, many of you have Monday off and knowing that you would love
to spend it shooting archery, I am going to open the range early at 3:00
p.m. and shoot till dusk. The range will be open for both Royal Rounds,
IKAC, novelty and the woods walk. I will make a simple stew to help us keep
our strength up and anyone who would like to bring snacks is welcome.  For
more information and directions see: www.grimmsfield.com

Hope to see you there,

Grimm

TL:DR: Grimmsfield Monday archery starts at 3:00

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure