[Ponte Alto] June Fiber Arts meeting (aka, Sewing Circle) - Thu, 6/18, 7pm

Rúna RunaSCA at gmail.com
Sat May 30 08:08:42 PDT 2015

Greetings Pontoons,

This month's sewing circle will be held on Thursday, May 21, at 7pm at my
house in Chantilly. For those who would like to attend but do not have the
address, please contact me offline, and I will send it to you.

Basics: Mundane clothes, cat in residence, relatively accessible with some
off-street parking, no smoking.

RSVP on our Facebook event to hear who will be coming and what they'll be
working on:
​https://www.facebook.com/events/1593268190929728/​

In s
​​
ervice,

Lady Rúnfríðr Hofmansdottir
DMoAS, Baronial Brewer
Barony of Ponte Alto

Per saltire vert and azure, in pale two cups Or and in fess two ravens
close respectant argent