[Ponte Alto] Ruby Joust Camp

Eliisa Harman eliisaharman at gmail.com
Mon May 4 19:38:13 PDT 2015

For some reason I haven't been able to figure out where to register to camp
(beyond acceps). I promise I'm not an Internet noob. Sooo we are coming,
with our 16x16 canvas pavilion, with 10' front porch. Add on another foot
or two on all sides for ropes.

For the potluck, we'll bring brats and Finnish mustard, and batter to make
lettu (Finnish pancakes-like crepes) if we can borrow my mom's cast iron
lettu pan. :)

Looking forward to it!

Annika and Hannus and the boys