[Ponte Alto] Free Scholar Prize of Baron Drogo Rainulf de Dragonera

Robert Capozello afpopa at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 06:15:19 PDT 2015

 Greetings unto the list from Master Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli, Provost of the Academie de Espee.
Let it be known that on the 11th of April, at 10AM, Baron Drogo Rainulf de Dragonera will stand before the assembled members of the Academie, their friends, and all others to play his Prize for the rank of Free Scholar.  I, along with Lord Geoffrey ap Clwydd and Lady Caitilin Inghean Fheichin do find him a worthy candidate for this honor.  His service to his Barony, his Kingdom, and the Society, coupled with his skill upon the tournament lists and the field of battle, have earned him this recognition.
We do enjoin all members of the Academie, friends of the Academie, and all others to join us at Night on the Piazza in the fine Barony of Lochmere to witness Baron Drogo's playing of his Prize and elevation to the rank of Free Scholar.  Baron Drogo will first face a selected Provost of the Academie, followed by all Free Scholars present, and any other comers who wish to test his mettle as time allows.  Again, the playing of the Prize will begin at 10AM.
Yours in Service,
Master Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli, OPProvost of the Academie de Espee