[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Camp at Pennsic

Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller thorwulff at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 11:17:24 PDT 2015

would it help Drogo if i gave you whom i have printed so far?i have a folder i am coming with of those i ahve printed out.
Torgar
 Fearlessness is better then a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors,The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago.

Thorwulfgar Uvaerkaller