[Ponte Alto] Google Groups Invitation: Ponte Alto Fighters

CHRISTINE MENTON mentoni at msn.com
Tue Jul 28 15:51:18 PDT 2015

Replied to off-list

Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:15:48 -0600
From: lsverris at gmail.com
To: duncan.l.cooper at gmail.com; ponte-alto at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Subject: Re: [Ponte Alto] Google Groups Invitation: Ponte Alto Fighters

Hello!  I have moved and although I will stay on the Ponte Alto facebook page, I would appreciate it if you could take me off the email list.  Thanks so much and have a great day!
Lillianna Hampton

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 2:05 PM, Duncan Cooper (Google Groups) <ponte-alto-fighters+noreply at googlegroups.com> wrote:

  Welcome to the Ponte Alto heavy weapons google group. I had to do this to avoid Google blocking my messages to the mass email list as spam. Please respond within one week. Here is the original message:

Cancellation of Heavy Weapons Fight Practices During Pennsic

Greetings Heavy Weapons Fighters of Ponte Alto and Its Environs!

Due to lack of interest within the fighting community, the two Thursday evening heavy weapons fight practices scheduled to be held during Pennsic, on July 30th and August 6th, as well as the Sunday afternoon practice scheduled for August 2nd are cancelled.

Practices will resume on Sunday August 9th at 10 AM in Tysons Pimmit Park, weather permitting. This will be more of a welcome home, tell us your war stories and reminiscences about the War than an actual fight practice, but a marshal will be present and anyone who wants to put on armor and fight is welcome to do so.

Have a great war!

YIS

Duncan the Elder

Deputy Heavy Weapons Marshal of Ponte Alto

  About this group:
  Ponte Alto heavy fighters

  Accept This Invitation

  Start your own group,