[Ponte Alto] Google Groups Invitation: Ponte Alto Fighters

Duncan Cooper (Google Groups) ponte-alto-fighters+noreply at googlegroups.com
Thu Jul 23 13:05:26 PDT 2015

 Welcome to the Ponte Alto heavy weapons google group. I had to do this to
avoid Google blocking my messages to the mass email list as spam. Please
respond within one week. Here is the original message:

Cancellation of Heavy Weapons Fight Practices During Pennsic

Greetings Heavy Weapons Fighters of Ponte Alto and Its Environs!

Due to lack of interest within the fighting community, the two Thursday
evening heavy weapons fight practices scheduled to be held during Pennsic, on
July 30th and August 6th, as well as the Sunday afternoon practice scheduled
for August 2nd are cancelled.

Practices will resume on Sunday August 9th at 10 AM in Tysons Pimmit Park,
weather permitting. This will be more of a welcome home, tell us your war
stories and reminiscences about the War than an actual fight practice, but a
marshal will be present and anyone who wants to put on armor and fight is
welcome to do so.

Have a great war!

YIS

Duncan the Elder
Deputy Heavy Weapons Marshal of Ponte Alto

About this group:
Ponte Alto heavy fighters

Accept this invitation:

http://groups.google.com/forum/subscribe?token=0lp3vRQAAABVqsaVh4xdX_gNW7Av3fyqIKgEZ-NOTk3T5rK2esMJqw&hl=en

Visit this group:

http://groups.google.com/d/forum/ponte-alto-fighters?hl=en

You can unsubscribe from this group using the following URL:

If you feel that this message is abuse, please inform the Google Groups staff
by using the URL below.
http://groups.google.com/d/abuse/YQAAAH8TF-c8AAAAHQnrbNsAAAATPqORH78dx5N3ThDIaIB5c20bUGQ?hl=en