[Ponte Alto] New Keeper of Ponte Alto Sewing Circle

Rúna RunaSCA at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 15:45:50 PDT 2015

To the populace of Ponte Alto does your erstwhile Sewing Circle hostess
send greetings and information of things to come. While I will no longer be
able to host the monthly Sewing Circle, Margaret (Megan Ladd) has foolishly
offered to take on the administration of the group. Both Monica Altstatt
and Maria (Mary Dotson) have offered to host monthly meetings. So keep
watch here or on the Facebook group (
https://www.facebook.com/groups/PonteAltoSewing/) and details of the August
meeting will be announced anon.

I've enjoyed my time in Ponte Alto immensely, and look forward to seeing
you all at future events.

In
​grateful ​
service
​ to the Dream​
,

Lady Rúnfríðr Hofmansdottir
​Former Sewing Circle Navigatrix
Barony of Ponte Alto

Per saltire vert and azure, in pale two cups Or and in fess two ravens
close respectant argent