[Ponte Alto] Heavy Weapons Practices During Pennsic: Yea or Nay?

Duncan Cooper duncan.l.cooper at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 09:21:02 PDT 2015

Greetings Heavy Weapons Fighters of Ponte Alto and Its Environs!

For those of you who are unable to be at Pennsic for one or both weeks, I
need your feedback on whether you would like to attend heavy weapons
practices on the two Thursday's July 30 and August 6 and on the Sunday in
between August 3, that fall during Pennsic.

Please let me know. If I receive some positive signs of interest, the
practices on those days will be held in Tysons Pimmit Park at the usual
times : 6:00 PM on Thursday evening, 10 AM on Sunday morning, weather
permitting. If not I will cancel them.

YIS

Duncan the Elder
Deputy Heavy Weapons Marshal of Ponte Alto