[Ponte Alto] Subject: Reaching out to Officers on the PA Regnum

Adina adinavdh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 15:46:16 PST 2015

Hi Ponte Alto Officers,
I just sent an email to the Officer email alias for all of our offices. I
am trying to make sure that you are receiving emails (I know some email
servers don't like to play with the aliased addresses).
Please respond to the email I sent out. If you didn't receive an email,
please reach back to me offline (email or FB message) to let me know. Below
is a list of the emails I mailed to.
Thanks!
Adina

*Subject: Reaching out to Officers on the PA Regnum*
seneschal AT pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
mom AT pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
exchequer AT pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
chamberlain AT pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
marshal AT pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
rapier AT pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
archery AT pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
moas AT pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
chatelaine AT pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
herald AT pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
mol AT pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
chronicler AT pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
webminister AT pontealto.atlantia.sca.org

--
  Adina

Baronessa di Ponte Alto