[Ponte Alto] Volunteers needed

J. M. Schneider grimkirk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 09:20:40 PDT 2015

Greetings!

Crown Tourney is Saturday. Drogo and I will be visiting the locker on
Wednesday evening to load up his trailer with gear for the event. And as
usual, we have work to do at the site during the day on Friday (Tent set
up, list field set-up, etc.)  Right now, I'm it for Friday.

Volunteers to help with these tasks will be gratefully appreciated.

Also - I'm still looking for someone to step up and take point on hall
clean up Saturday evening so the hardworking kitchen crew won't have to do
double duty.

Thanks, in advance!

-- Grimkirk