[Ponte Alto] Pennsic Baronial Camp

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 14:38:54 PDT 2015

Greetings to all who plan on Camping in the Official Barony of Ponte Alto
camp at Pennsic.

1st: If you have not done so, please register with the Coopers at the
Pennsic website:
https://www.cooperslake.com/prereg/account/index.php

Important: You MUST use a paid registration or the Coopers will not
allocate land to the Barony and there will be no room for your tent.

2nd: Go to the Ponte Alto Camp Registration Page.  It is now up and running
:)  The page will allow you to input your tent size as well as calculate
how much extra land you might need to purchase.  Please be sure to include
your email so Our land agent (Thorwolfgar Uvaerkaller) and the Baron can
contact you.

If you have any questions please email Baron AT pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
or the Land agent

The website is here:
http://www.pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/pennsic/register.php

3rd: Go to Pennsic!  Of course you will probably want to wait until it
actually starts.  This year Pennsic runs from 7/24-8/9

There will be a camp meeting in late June or early July.  We expect the
camp fees to remain at $20 per person.

--

Drogo deDragonera
Brewer and Baron of Ponte Alto