[Ponte Alto] April Business Meeting & Letters of Intent deadline reminder

Jeff Williams geoffreyapclywd at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 14:00:44 PDT 2015

 I will probably not be at the meeting, Rapier continues.
In Service

Lord Geoffrey Ap Clywd
Atlantia Media Relations
Provost Academie d'Espee
Rapier Marshal Barony of Ponte Alto http://traynedbandes.com
 http://houseffg.org/geoffrey

 Azure, two rapiers in saltire and in chief a mullet of eight points Or,  on a point pointed argent a ship in full sail sable.