[Ponte Alto] Help! with the Super Secret Crown Project!

J. M. Schneider grimkirk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 22:07:27 PDT 2015

Greetings from the Crown Autocrat unto my fellow Pontoons -

A gentle reminder that our SUPER SECRET PROJECT for Crown is only about half
completed. Her Excellency, Baroness Adina, is still seeking both willing and
skilled hands alike to help complete the remaining task at hand. Thus far,
Sarah Stango, Marlene Wells Martineau, and a few others have volunteered,
but only 24 days remain. Please reach out if you have time to help!

And Thanks, in advance!

-- Grimkirk