[Ponte Alto] Cardweaving Class - Apr 11 10 am-3pm, Limit 10

Rúna RunaSCA at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 17:23:13 PDT 2015

Greetings fellow Pontoons:

<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=643599435>) will be teaching a
beginning card-weaving class at my house in Chantilly on Saturday, April
11, starting at 10 am.

If you have an inkle or other small loom, please bring it. I believe Lady
Vadoma will also be teaching another method. She will be bringing
everything you need for a small fee. Please also bring a bag lunch.

We'll be starting promptly at 10 am, because I have to be at work by 4 pm
that day.

If you don't know my address, contact me offline and I will send it. My
house is all one level, and has a cat for your allergic pleasure. Please
pre-medicate.
​​

In service,

Lady Rúnfríðr Hofmansdottir
DMoAS, Baronial Brewer
Barony of Ponte Alto

Per saltire vert and azure, in pale two cups Or and in fess two ravens
close respectant argent