[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] Children Tea at Coronation

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 19:18:54 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lynette Semere via Announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Children Tea at Coronation
To: announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org

Gabrielle and I are hosting a "tea" for Her Mini-Highness Danielle on the
day of her Mother and Father's Coronation. Her Mini-Highness would like to
invite all children to attend Her tea at 3pm under the open air pavilion
next to the dining hall. Children may bring anything they would like to
share, but it is not necessary, we will have plenty for all to partake in
and enjoy. Hope to see many mini-Atlantians there!

In Service to Atlantia,
Baroness Lynette Semere

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure