[Ponte Alto] Reminder - Business Meeting Tonight

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Sep 28 08:14:04 PDT 2014

Greetings unto the list:

Just a quick reminder that the Monthly Business Meeting is tonight.  It is
the last meeting before Chalice and we have a lot to cover.  We will start
on time at 6pm.

If you cannot make the meeting and have any business that needs to be read
into the minutes, including officer reports, please make sure that you
email them to both myself and Theresa ( *chronicler at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
<chronicler at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org> ) *by 5pm.

Anything that you would like to see included in this month's Il Tempo needs
to be Theresa at the above email address by 10pm this evening.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the meeting.

Yours in service,

Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada
(Christine Menton)
Seneschal