[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] Only 5 days left until Stierbach Baronial Birthday (Sept 20)

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 04:23:58 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: via Announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 3:06 PM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Only 5 days left until Stierbach Baronial
Birthday (Sept 20)
To: "moo at lists.stierbach.org" <moo at lists.stierbach.org>,
announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org, "sudentorrewatchtower at yahoogroups.com" <
sudentorrewatchtower at yahoogroups.com>, "abhainniarthair at yahoogroups.com" <
abhainniarthair at yahoogroups.com>, lady_esperanza at cox.net
Cc: via Atlantia <atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>

Only 5 days to Stierbach Baronial Birthday and the weather is supposed to
be great!!!

Things to remember about Stierbach Baronial Birthday: This is a primitive
site!!! (All outside with no indoor area) Please plan accordingly (no
electricity) wear comfortable shoes, bring allergy medications if needed,
bring a camp chair to set on. We are providing water and some shade, along
with hot dogs and hamburgers for lunch but remember to bring a side dish to
share.

Are  you coming to Stierbach Baronial Birthday? Did you not pre-reg through
ACCEPS? Let us know that you are coming by RSVP'ing through the Facebook
event page!!! or by email if you haven't already (ACCEPS for the event is
now closed.)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/262183113819770/

or baron at stierbach.org.

We would like to make sure we have enough hamburgers and hotdogs for lunch.

There is something for everyone at Stierbach Baronial Birthday!!! There is
Archery!!! There is Rapier!!! There is Armored fighting!!! There is an Arts
and Sciences display and competition!!! There is also Equestrian!!!!

Site: Southern Heritage Farm, 11176 Rogues Road. Midland, VA 22728

Site Opens at 9:00am and Closes at 7:00pm.
The Site is Dry and Pets are not allowed.
Cost: Adult, Member: $10.00 Day-Trip Adult, Non-Member: $15.00
Youth (6-17): $5.00 Day-Trip
Child (0-5): $0.00 Day-Trip

Autocrat Information: Baron Valgard av Mors, phone number 540-372-2036
email: baron at stierbach.org

Directions:
>From I-95 (North or South): Take exit 133 North towards Warrenton. Go 20.0
miles on Route 17, then turn right onto Ritchie Rd. Go 1.9 miles on Ritchie
Rd., then turn left on to Rogues Rd. Go 2.3 miles on Rogues Rd., then turn
left on to Southern Heritage Farm.

>From Rt. 29: Turn left onto Ritchie Rd. Go 1.9 miles on Ritchie Rd., then
turn left on to Rogues Rd. Go 2.3 miles on Rogues Rd to Southern Heritage
Farm.

Can't wait to see you there!!!

Baroness Esperanza

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure