[Ponte Alto] ACCEPS is open for Chalice of the Sun God XI

Theresa O Cahir ladycahir96 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 19:32:28 PDT 2014

ACCEPS registration is open for October 25th's Chalice of the Sun God XI: Golden Age of the Titans! We know that you've been working hard on A&S projects, perfecting Performance/Bardic Arts, getting your gear ready for heavy and rapier fighting as well as archery. All of Ponte Alto is looking forward to seeing what you bring, so bring it on!

Click on the link below and it will take you to the ACCEPS website.
ACCEPS ENTRY

ACCEPS ENTRY
There will be a small fee added to each credit card transaction to cover our processing costs.
View on acceps.ansteorra.org Preview by Yahoo

You may also pre-register by U.S. Post. Lady Agnete, who is taking reservations, has a new address.  If you mailed a check to her address in Alexandria, VA, don't fret--mail is being forwarded.  If you still need to pre-register, you can mail in your payment to:

Lady Agnete Köslin
Sue Schneider
4215 Maylock Ln
Fairfax, VA 22033

There will be Children's Activities and I will be sponsoring the Children's Marshmallow Battle which will take place after the Chalice Champions are determined.  Hand-held catapults can be made on-site, and some will be pre-made for younger children and those young-at-heart who wield larger weapons earlier in the day.