[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] Crown Tourney Letters of Intent

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Oct 13 04:26:15 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dessert Duchess via Announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Crown Tourney Letters of Intent
To: "announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org" <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>,
"announce at atlantia.sca.org" <announce at atlantia.sca.org>, Merry Rose <
Atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>

Good morning to all in fair Atlantia on this gray and rainy morning,

This is just a reminder that Letters of Intent to compete in Our Crown
Tournament on due in our hands no later 12:00 midnight on Wednesday,
October 15th.  We currently have only a small handful of letters received.
If you have emailed a letter and not received a confirmation of receipt,
please contact us so that we can be certain we have it.

We will be continuing the tradition of the Crown Princess' dowry for those
who would like to participate.  If you have any questions or concerns,
please notify us as soon as possible.

In service to Atlantia and the Dream,

Michael and Seonaid
Rex and Regina

>From the October Acorn:

Letters of Intent are due to Us no later than October 15, 2014.  We prefer
to receive letters via email, but you may also hand deliver them to us.  We
recommend that any hand delivered letters have a back up copy delivered via
email.  Requirements for Eligibility for Crown and for Letters of Intent
are detailed in Kingdom Law Section 2.2 Ensuring Succession of the Crown.
Any requests for a waiver of any requirement(s) will be considered on a
case by case basis.

Crown Tournament will run as a standard double elimination list through the
quarter finals.  The semi-finals will be a two out of three.  The Finals
will be a three out of five with no weapons form repeated.  There will be
no thrusting allowed in Crown Tournament.

Barbra E. Bolt
Duchess Seonaid ni Fhionn
3617 NC Hwy 57
Hillsborough, NC 27278