[Ponte Alto] November Sewing Circle - Thu, Nov 20, 7pm - in ARLINGTON, VA

Rúna RunaSCA at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 06:08:18 PDT 2014

​Good morning to the list,

I'm trying to get a jump on our November Sewing Circle announcement. We
meet once a month, on the 3rd Thursday at 7pm. Bring your latest project,
or start one. All A&S projects are welcome. Garb not required.

In November we will be meeting at Giovanna Marin's house in Arlington. If
you plan on attending, please RSVP so she can get you a parking pass. You
can contact me offline, or on the event
<https://www.facebook.com/events/799018773472753/?context=create&previousaction=create&source=77>
on Facebook for the address.

In service,

Lady Rúna (formerly Gwenhwyvar verch Lewis)
Deputy MoAS, Barony of Ponte Alto​