[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] Project for the Children of Atlantia

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 06:45:44 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Katherine Hawkins via Announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 9:31 AM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Project for the Children of Atlantia
To: Atlantia Announcements <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>, Merry Rose
<atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>, "brighthills at yahoogroups.com" <
brighthills at yahoogroups.com>, "storvik at yahoogroups.com" <
storvik at yahoogroups.com>

To the Children of Atlantia:

Her majesty, Queen Seonaid, was very pleased with the lovely poems, stories
and art work that were given to her at Coronation.  I would like to extend
to all the children the opportunity to add to her scrapbook.  I have more
participation gifts for each child who submits a poem, story or drawing.
You may give them to me at any event or send them to me at
k_hawk_us at yahoo.com or mail them to me at 439 Main Street, Reisterstown,
Maryland.  Please include your mailing address so that I may send you your
prize.

Let's fill her majesty's scrapbook with wonderful works of art so that she
will always have memories of this reign!

Lady Katarzyna Witkowska

"Poetry is nearer to vital truth than history." ~Plato, *Ion*

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure