[Ponte Alto] Spring Crown 2015 - or "Will you accept the peril?"

J. M. Schneider grimkirk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 09:53:55 PDT 2014

That'd be great! There were a few requirements. If you're comfortable with
them, and can make them happen, even better!

-- Need someone willing to promote autocrat's 'Pageantry' rule (e.g.
*P**avilions
displaying heraldic banners and/or pennants will be given preferential
placement adjacent to the list field.*)

This 'change' could get a little dicey. I'm trying to get the information
into the SPIKE event announcement, and into the *APRIL* Acorn ad. Can you
make this happen?

- A&S Representative to coordinate the Atlantia Tempore (Spring Crown
Tourney 2015: 1250 A.D. to 1400 A.D.), and a Heraldic Display/Pageantry
Competition.

If you're doing field coordination, do you have someone who can do these
two items? Do we have to do a Atlantia Tempore?

-- Grimkirk