[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] 12th Night Scrivner Challenge Update

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 04:24:27 PST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: AemiliaRosa via Announce <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 3:17 PM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] 12th Night Scrivner Challenge Update
To: "announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org" <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org

Greetings,

I have had some questions regarding the 12th Night Illumination Contest so
I just wanted to post the answers to clear up any confusion.

1.  This is an illumination challenge, however if you feel compelled to
make an award scroll with this challenge for backlog I will not say no.
Please contact me at the email below for a backlog assignment.

2.  Do you have a required medium in mind, or can we work in whatever
materials we choose?
This is a creativity challenge so anything is a go.  That is why
documentation is strongly encouraged, not just from your source of
inspiration, but from the technique and tools used.

Below is the original post.  I hope to see many unique entries :)!

Illumination Contest Sponsered by the Royal Scrivner

Description
Create an illumination based on an Italian manuscript.

The Twist
Incorporate one of Their Majesties' whims.
(http://www.atlantia.sca.org)

The Rules
Create an illumination based on an Italian manuscript 800-1600 CE.  You can
create this on any surface, creativity is a plus!  You must incorporate one
of the whims of Their Majesties. How you do it, is up to you.
Documentation is strongly encouraged.  If have any questions, please
contact me at aemiliarosa at comcast(dot)net.

In service,

Lady Aemilia Rosa
Kingdom Royal Scrivner
Kingdom Backlog Deputy
Baronial Clerk Signet

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure