[Ponte Alto] Baronial Business Meeting - Sunday 11/23/14 @ 6pm

Christine Menton seneschal at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Nov 19 06:03:17 PST 2014

Greetings unto the list:

Just a reminder that the Baronial Business Meeting will be this coming
Sunday at 6pm.  This will be the last Business Meeting prior to the New
Year.  All officers please try an be there.  To the populace remember the
meetings are open to all members of the Barony and that your opinions and
help do matter.  We would love to have you join us, and get your input on
upcoming events, and other Baronial business.

location:   St. Paul's Lutheran Church, 7426 Idylwood Rd, Falls Church, VA
22043

The site is now handicapped accessible, however if you require assistance
with wheelchair access please give either myself or Mistress Celia a heads
up so we can be looking out for you to show how to enter the building.

Yours in service,

Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada
(Christine Menton)
Seneschal