[Ponte Alto] Details on this Thursday's Sewing Circle

Giovanna Marin GiovannaLaMerlettaia at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 18:54:37 PST 2014

Greetings, All,

​Here is some more info on this month's gathering.​

There will be a cat, so those with allergies please be prepared.

I've got a raised cutting surface and a large cardboard mat that can be put
on the floor. There's also a sewing machine and lots of rulers, measuring
tapes and cutting implements...

Please do let me know if you plan to come (by "joining" on Jennie's post
​on Facebook) since I need to snag parking passes earlier in the day. [If
you decide to come at the last minute or if there aren't enough passes,
there will probably be some street parking in the neighborhood behind my
building.]  When you arrive, please buzz me at the door (last name Krieg)
and I can let you in and/or come down and give you a parking pass.

Below is a map of the complex: my building is the one on the **right** when
you come in from Columbia Pike. There's a drive-under by the front door
where you can park while I get you the pass. You can see on the map how
there's a drive that goes back to 8th Rd. South. This is the neighborhood
where you can find extra parking, and it is not a long walk. I wish this
were simpler, but hope it won't deter you from coming!

If you'd like to have my phone number before coming, please ​email me.

*FYI - I have a Christmas tree stand which could be used as a base for a
dress form (e.g. a duct-tape dummy or anything similar). If you want it and
can be here to get it, it's yours!*
[image: More details on this Thursday's Sewing Circle: There will be a cat,
so those with allergies please be prepared. I've got a raised cutting
surface and a large cardboard mat that can be put on the floor. There's
also a sewing machine and lots of rulers, measuring tapes and cutting
implements... Please do let me know if you plan to come (by "joining" on
Jennie's post below) since I need to snag parking passes earlier in the
day. If you decide to come at the last minute or if there aren't enough
passes, there will probably be some street parking in the neighborhood
behind my building. When you arrive, please buzz me at the door (last name
Krieg) and I can let you in and/or come down and give you a parking pass.
Here's a map of the building: mine is the one on the *right* when you come
in from Columbia Pike. There's a drive-under by the front door where you
can park while I get you the pass. You can see on the map how there's a
drive that goes back to 8th Rd. South. This is the neighborhood where you
can find extra parking, and it is not a long walk. I wish this were
simpler, but hope it won't deter you from coming! :-) If you'd like to have
my phone number before coming, please PM me. FYI - I have a Christmas tree
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1524579564478061&set=gm.794602367273659&type=1>