[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] Fwd: [Childrens_Fete] fete volunteer

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Fri May 30 04:24:14 PDT 2014

Going to Pennsic?  Like working with Children?  Atlantia sponsors the
Children's Fete every year at Pennsic, and they are looking for volunteers
to work the event.  Also if you arent going, but would like to contribute
in another way - cash donations, or supplies please speak to Lady Jacintha.
  Use the contact information listed below.