[Ponte Alto] Two Important Announcements

Maura mnicastle at cox.net
Thu May 15 13:48:07 PDT 2014

Hi Lady Gwen.
  I am soloing with all four kids tonight so I'm going to take them to one of the weapons practices to see what they are like.  I did get a length of linen this week and I am unsure how it would be best used.  Could I stop by around 8pm to get your opinion?  I can't stay for more than a few minutes since I'll have to get the kids home to bed soon afterwards.
Thanks,
Maura

---- Gwenhwyvar <gwenydryw at gmail.com> wrote:

Announcement #3: The sewing circle will be held Thursday, May 15, at
7:00pm. Come out and work on a sewing or other project, or start something
new. I'll be working on some Skjold hoods, and starting a tunic for a
friend, if there's time. If you'd like to learn those techniques, I'd be
happy to share.

In service,

Gwenhwyvar
DMoAS