[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] Ya gotta eat sometime!

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Mon May 5 15:33:30 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Atlantian Announcements <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Mon, May 5, 2014 at 2:12 PM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Ya gotta eat sometime!
To: announce at atlantia.sca.org, atlantia <Atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>

Too busy with the activities to make lunch at joust?
Don't want to have to run back to camp for a bite between fights or classes?

Well don't you worry we have you covered!
For just $5 you can have a picnic lunch right by the field. Just come by
the Fundraiser lunch and grab a bag of goodies and support the Kingdom
travel fund while you are at it.

The menu is nice and light and perfect for the warm weather. For your $5
you get....

A choice of Turkey, Ham or Pimento Cheese Sandwich, a choice of either
Pasta Salad or Potato Salad, a choice of either an Apple or an Orange, a
Dessert and a either Lemonade or Water (free refills).

So if it sound like a good lunch and you want o support the travel fund we
have a huge favor to ask. Please go to the link below and pre-order your
lunch. The more pre-orders we have the better we will be able to plan. If
you are pre-ordered we will have your lunch made and ready for you to pick
up so it will be quicker too!

Thank and we'll see you there!

Pre-order here -
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uZqUOCLkuWjiDVeXYaRNQxE-8NPBRC1enepaoByRKLg/viewform

Questions? Contact Lady Caitlin at ladycaitlinm at gmail.com

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure