[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Atlantia-Announce] Gratitude and thanks from Michael and Seonaid

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Sun May 4 20:33:41 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Atlantian Announcements <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Sun, May 4, 2014 at 10:06 PM
Subject: [Atlantia-Announce] Gratitude and thanks from Michael and Seonaid
To: "announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org" <announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>,
Merry Rose <Atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>, "announce at atlantia.sca.org" <
announce at atlantia.sca.org>

Good evening to all the wondrous denizens of Atlantia,

We are grateful and excited to find our selves once more having to
opportunity to serve Atlantia and all of you as Prince and Princess and
later, as the Crown.  This will be a different reign for us with it being a
winter reign, so we are looking forward eagerly to a whole new set of
challenges and rewards.

We wish to extend our thanks first and foremost to Their Most Gracious
Majesties, William and Kara for welcoming us into Their Crown list and for
being so warm and gracious greeting us as their heirs.  We look forward to
spending the next few months with them and supporting them throughout their
reign.

We offer our gratitude and thanks as well to the Autocrat and her staff,
the MOL's, marshals, waterbearers and heralds, not to mention all the folks
who just dived in and offered their help to any and all who needed it.  You
all worked so very hard to make things memorable for all attendees and you
succeeded in creating a beautiful and enjoyable day.  We regret that we ere
unable to stay for dinner - but it smelled amazing and we are certain was
enjoyed across the board (pun definitely intended).

It was a particularly special day in that we were able to share the final
of the tournament with Duke Cuan and Duchess Padraigin - two people who are
very special in themselves and very dear to our hearts.  It is a unique
feeling to stand with friends in perfect harmony at such a moment.  Truly a
win, win scenario all the way around.

Looking forward with anticipation to the coming months and the many new
challenges we will face.

In service to Atlantia and the Dream,

Michael and Seonaid
Prince and Princess Atlantia

Barbra E. Bolt
Duchess Seonaid ni Fhionn
3617 NC Hwy 57
Hillsborough, NC 27278
cell (919) 593-2909

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure