No subject

Fri May 9 08:25:11 PDT 2014

Shire of Easaraigh in the Passing Fair and Glorious Kingdom of Meridies, =
greetings and wishes for health, wealth, and wisdom unto the Chatelaine =
of the Barony of Ponte Alto in the Oaken-Strong and Sea-Going Kingdom of =
Atlantia.

I write on behalf of a friend of mine who is in your area (Herndon) and =
interested in the SCA, of course. If you would be so kind as to email me =
at this address I would appreciate the opportunity to introduce you each =
to the other.

By my hand this vii day of September in the second hour after Vespers.

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C256C0.A3772800

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#d8d0c8>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>From Margaret Northwode, Minister of =
the Arts and=20
Sciences unto the Shire of Easaraigh in the Passing Fair and Glorious =
Kingdom of=20
Meridies, greetings and wishes for health, wealth, and wisdom unto =
the=20
Chatelaine of the Barony of Ponte Alto in the Oaken-Strong and=20
Sea-Going Kingdom of Atlantia.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I write on behalf of a friend of mine =
who is in=20
your area (Herndon) and interested in the SCA, of course. If =
you would=20
be so kind as to email me at this address I would appreciate the =
opportunity to=20
introduce you each to the other.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>By my hand this vii day of September in =
the second=20
hour after Vespers.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C256C0.A3772800--