No subject

Fri May 9 08:25:11 PDT 2014

1.  Exit at Rt. 50 East (Arlington Blvd. towards
Arlington).
2.  From Rt. 50 (it will be very close) exit at
Fairview Park North.
3.  Take Fairview Park North and make a right on New
Providence Drive (if you get to Lee Highway you went
too far).
4.  At the end of New Providence Drive, make a left on
Inversham Dr.  It's a huge horseshoe and we are at the
end of it.  You can park anywhere, but preferably in
the spots around the green area as opposed to the
spots in front of the building.  We are in 7719, on
the second floor you will find #125.