No subject

Fri May 9 08:25:11 PDT 2014

for adults and children including traditional author readings, a roaming
story teller, book illustrators, cooking demonstrations, exhibitors and
vendors, and much more."

Please be sure to check the webpage at http://geocities.com/scademoteam
for more information about these demos -- better descriptions of
planned activities will be added soon -- and if you're planning to
volunteer, please get in touch with the coordinator to let them know that
you plan to come, and what you would like to participate in at the demo. :)

We've also added a mini-photo album to the webpage, with some pictures
of a library demo held in Sudentur last spring.

Thank you all for your help during the demo rush this past spring/summer.
Your efforts did not go unnoticed!  This falls should be a lot slower and
with a few demos on the weekends, we hope to see some new faces!

Yours,
Sorcha de Glys