No subject

Fri May 9 08:25:11 PDT 2014

As turn into school, bear left then bear right and park.
Extra parking available at Fire Station if lot happens to be full
Follow blue signs for "Office"
Check in at Office as "5th Grade Medieval Presentation"

Demo (and parade) the first Saturday of June.  We will be in a SHORT parade
(not even a mile long) and then we will be able to demo our fighting skills
and possibly other aspects of skills and talents within the SCA.  The is
called Nokesville day.

Nokesville is located off of 28 south, past Manassas.  Basically when you
start
seeing cows, horses, Lamas (Yes Lamas) you're there.  Nokesville is really
easy to get to off of 66 West using the 234 Bypass, then take 28 south and
keep going until you reach Aden rd. or Fitzwater Rd.  Fitzwater is the
easier road to find, but since this is the parade route, I'm not sure how
early they will be closing it off.