No subject

Fri May 9 08:25:11 PDT 2014

traffic light at Tamar Drive (if you get to Dobbin Rd., you went to
far).=A0 Turn RIGHT onto Tamar Dr., the school is 2 blocks down on the
left.

--part1_18.a178d4a.27dfe8b9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>Oyez, Oyez, let the word=20=
go forth to all and sundry (including
<BR>forwarding to the Merrie Rose, the Gold Scarf list and anyone else you
<BR>think should know about it) that the Barony of Lochmere has, as of
<BR>tomorrow, Tuesday March 13th, a new fighter practice site.
<BR>
<BR>(much applause, cheers, buncha "g*d d**n times")
<BR>
<BR>The site is Jeffers Hill Elementary School, in the cafeteria from 6:30
<BR>to 9:30.
<BR>No black-soled shoes.
<BR>
<BR>DIRECTIONS:
<BR>Find your best way to Maryland Route 175.=A0 This is probably going to
<BR>be from I 95 or Rt 29 for those outside the barony (and for some
<BR>within).
<BR>
<BR>From I 95, go West on Rt.175 to the traffic light at Tamar Drive (past
<BR>Dobbin Rd. and the Columbia Crossing Shopping Center). Turn LEFT onto
<BR>Tamar Dr., the school is 2 blocks down on the left.
<BR>
<BR>From Rt. 29, go East on Rt. 175 about one and a half miles to the
<BR>traffic light at Tamar Drive (if you get to Dobbin Rd., you went to
<BR>far).=A0 Turn RIGHT onto Tamar Dr., the school is 2 blocks down on the
<BR>left.
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_18.a178d4a.27dfe8b9_boundary--