No subject

Fri May 9 08:25:11 PDT 2014

doesn't have to be exactly like that, since ours is a
Household website, and this is a Baronial one, but it
will give you the idea.

YIS,

Bel

--- ArtsofPalm at aol.com wrote:
> --
> oooo!  This idea is getting better and better!
> Should would add areas of
> interest to the members so that people can hook up
> with people of similar
> interests?
>
> Well I looked at Highland-Foorde ( I think... I went
> to <A
> HREF="http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/)">
> http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/)</A>.
> Anyway, I did not see anything
> that looked like what you folks are talking about.
> Am I at the wrong site?

> Standard Time,
> belfebe at yahoo.com writes:
>
> > >While we're discussing website ideas, it might
> also
> > >be fun to have a page of persona stories along
> with
> > >portraits.  I've seen a couple other Atlantian
> > >groups that do this and it's an interesting way
> > >get to know people!
> >
> > I agree with Aine.  One of the webpages that do
> that
> > is Higland Foorde, and it is a lot of fun.
> >
> > Belphoebe

=====
-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.org