No subject

Fri May 9 08:25:11 PDT 2014

Sudley Ford Ct is the first left. However There are no guest  spaces on Sudley Ford you will need to park on Brandy Station and proceed on foot to Sudley Ford (very short walk I promise)
3714 is the first townhouse on the right (facing Brandy station)

DIRECTIONS FROM DULLES TOLL ROAD
 Take exit for Fairfax county pkwy going south turn right on Stringfellow rd and follow directions from above

FYI Brandy station horseshoes and hits Stringfellow rd twice
   if Sudley ford is not immediately on your left just follow     around and the it will be on your right just before         stringfellow

Also if you need to park closer to the house for health or other reasons I do have a spare assigned parking space C
Contact me and I will let you know the space number.
                       YIS  Celia