No subject

Fri May 9 08:25:11 PDT 2014

Falmouth exit)  This will head you towards Fredericksburg on Route 17.
Follow Route 17 for about 2.5 miles.  You will want to be in the RIGHT
lane.  When you go down a steep hill, you will turn right at the bottom
of this hill onto Route 1.  Cross over the Rappahannock River and take
the first left onto Princess Anne Street at the light across the bridge.
Go 60 FEET, turn left onto Amaret Street.  (Capt D's is across the
street.  If you pass Capt D's, you have missed the turn.)  Go to the
stop sign,  turn RIGHT onto Caroline Street, go 200 yards, and the
entrance to Old Mill Park will be on the left hand side of the road.

There will be someone to point out where you can park.  Tell them you
are with the SCA and part of the demo team.  They will have you park in
a different location.  If that parking lot if full, you can still pull
into that lot to drop off your gear, and then park in the general lot.

Directions from the South:

Take I-95 north to Fredericksburg.  Take exit 130 east (to
Fredericksburg) onto Route 3.  Go through 4 traffic lights and take the
exit to Route 1 North.  Follow Route 1 north (about 3 miles).  Turn
right onto Princess Anne Street--this is the last intersection before
you go over the Rappahannock Bridge.  Go 60 FEET and turn right onto
Amaret drive.  Go to the stop sign and turn right.  The park will be
about 200 yards on your left.

Directions from the West:  Take Rout 17 towards Fredericksburg.  See
directions from the North and follow from the "turn right onto Route
1..."

Directions from the East:  Follow Route 3 to Fredericksburg.  When you
cross over the Chatham Bridge, turn right onto Sophia Street.  Follow
Sophia Street to the stop sign, turn right onto Caroline Street.  Follow
Caroline Street for about 1.5 miles and Old Mill Park will be on your
right.

Bring your tent pavilions and chairs.  If you come between 9-10:30 am,
and help set-up demo site, bring your feast gear.  We are planning to
feed all helpers.  Please contact me and let me know you are coming
early.  We need a head count for lunch.

If you are unable to get there before 11 am, please remember we need to
be ready to perform around 12:30 pm for the demo.  There will be an area
for fighters to store their gear and change clothing.

 Also....Crash Space is available (indoors or outdoors).  Please note:
one home has cats for those with allergies.

Please contact me.

If you have any questions, please contact Cairistiona de Coveran,
garadh at erols.com.

 << File: The Incipient Canton of Sudentur Demo.doc >>