No subject

Fri May 9 08:25:11 PDT 2014

Virginia. Take the Braddock Road West Exit (Exit #5). Go West on Braddock
Road approximately 2.6 miles. When you pass Guinea Road, start looking for
the Church on your Right hand side. There is an entrance off Braddock Road,
but it is not well marked. (We'll do the best we can). If you get to Olley
Lane, you missed the driveway-but that's OK. Turn Right on Olley and enter
via the driveway on Olley.
    From the West: Take your best route to Route 7100/Fairfax County Parkway
(or to Braddock Road). Take the Braddock Road EAST exit. Take Braddock Road
East to Olley Lane. Turn Left on Olley, then Right into the Church parking
lot.