No subject

Fri May 9 08:25:11 PDT 2014

--- Diane Stevens <lunedcow at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Could you guys make sure this info gets posted to
> Merry Rose and
> Windmaster's Hill lists, other lists too if you have
> access?
>
> No uncovered open flames allowed at 12th Night.  All
> candles, lanterns, etc.
> must have a glass or plastic globe surrounding the
> flame.  Thanks.
>
> Luned

=====
Bryce de Byram,OL (Duane M. Moore) 100%Peer-Evil
http://www.geocities.com/brycedebyram/
Read my RANTS at: http://bdeb.diaryland.com/
"Well here you are and you're a hundred thousand miles away. They say that absence makes the heart grow fungus. I wax poetic, as you're waxing your legs. You say that you think there's a traitor amoung us..." BNL, "Blame it on me"