[Ponte Alto] Hosts Needed for Future Newcomer's Meetings

Brian Ginter orome at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 22 04:43:46 PDT 2014

I've had a very disorganized five months but I am in the same
position/mind-set as Maura.  Use to be very active in SCA in
Western New York; actually hosted three Kingdom feast/tournament
events.  Been ten(+) years away, but would like to reconnect.

How many usually show up to the Newcomer events? My current space
(condo) is "kinda" cool with a 22 x 22 balcony/patio.

Just reaching out...

Brian A. Ginter
5250 Valley Forge Drive
Suite 805