[Ponte Alto] BloodBath?

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 16:40:38 PST 2014

I can confirm that it has indeed been cancelled.  We posted 3 times to the
Ponte Alt E-list, I posted to the Atlantia Announce List last night - and
it was posted on the Merry Rose this morning.  It was also posted on the
Ponte Alto, Stierbach and Atlantia - Facebook Pages.  I'm concerned to hear
that it is not getting out to everyone.  We have notified our webmistress
to update the webpage to indicate the cancellation.  I have also emailed
Baroness Elisabeth to alert her that the Kingdom Calendar needed to updated
to reflect the cancellation. It is due to poor field conditions. (Snow
still on the field and rain coming in tonight)

Thank you for bringing it to my attention - I will repost to all lists
again.

Yours in service
Lady Caitilin
Seneschal
Barony of Ponte Alto

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 7:35 PM, <elizschr at aol.com> wrote:

>  I just read on the Storvik e-mail list that Blood Bath is cancelled.
> There is no mention on either http://atlantia.sca.org/ or
> http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org and I haven't seen any traffic on this
> list in months (yes, I've checked my spam filter).
>
> Is this Saturday's event on or off?
>  Regards,
> Beth/Lisbet

Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,spotted
vert and purpure