[Ponte Alto] Cordwaining 101, today

Gwenhwyvar gwenydryw at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 19:35:16 PDT 2014

Cordwaining 101 today was great! We had a couple people drop out due to
illness but still it was a great turnout! We made our own personal shoe
lasts (to form the shoe on) and traced our sole patterns on paper, plus
learned a lot about types of leather, assembly techniques, and various
styles for different periods. All this and home made lunch, too! Thanks
again to Master James for making this possible.

We're currently in the process of scheduling a follow-up class to learn
next steps, hopefully some time in May. Stay tuned for more details!

In service,
Lady Gwenhwyvar verch Lewis
Deputy MoAS, Ponte Alto